Changing out dated components and fixtures can drastically improve your bathroom’s appeal.
Square One Home Improvements can help!
“Designed to Sell” designer Lisa LaPorta of hgtv.com recently shared her “Five Tips on Sinks and Faucets”.
A bathroom makeover doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Just changing out dated fixtures, and adding a new sink can spruce up an old space.
Consider these recommendations:
- 1. Think about your bathroom sink which is highly utilized everyday. It comes in different shapes and sizes and in different materials including china, glass, metal and stone, with china being the most common material. The color and style of the sink should match the bathtub and toilet. A pedestal sink is a cost effective option in a tight space and also gives the illusion of more floor space.
- 2. Think about function. Faucets are all about function and water. They come in spreads from 4 inch to 8 inch, along with the single pull version. Lever handles are easier to use than knob handles. Designers advise to select your sink faucet first and then add the other components to the room.
- 3. Find the right finish for the right faucet. Faucets come in all different finishes. available options include brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze and brass.
- 4. Understand your style because it is the vibe of your bathroom. You should consider the vibe of your bathroom along with how much you want to spend. The options are out there. You can spend anywhere from $50 to thousands of dollars on just a single faucet.
- 5. Don’t be afraid to make your sink and faucet the focal point of the bathroom. Consider a vanity with a modern ceramic vessel bowl – but again, make sure it coordinates with the light fixtures.
With just some minor updates to your sinks and faucets, your bathroom can take on a whole new appeal!
Consider a bathroom facelift by Square One Home Improvements now that the kids are settled back into school. It doesn’t have to cost enough if you use budget-conscious ideas as we have outlined above. And for a minimal investment, you have made your room much more appealable to potential buyers. We specialize in kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling and we have an impressive portfolio with proven results. Our owner will be your point of contact during your renovation. Square One will incorporate only the highest quality materials into your fireplace remodel, ensuring that the space remains beautiful and functional for many years to come.
Contact Square One Home Improvements today for a FREE estimate on sprucing up your bathroom!
Copyright © 2009-2016 Square One Home Improvements. All Rights Reserved. Webmaster/Blogger:Four Tech Solutions Home Improvements Home Remodeling Contractors Additions Loudoun County Fairfax County in Leesburg Northern Virginia NOVA proudly serving Fairfax County &Loudoun Country residents in Ashburn, Fairfax, Great Falls, Leesburg, Reston, McLean, Sterling, Vienna, VA, Virginia